AIM
ReleX

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

great!

everything was awsome untill I got stuck (I think its a bug...) could not break the padlock in the lighthouse section... (yes I clicked 30000x with hammer) so.. I dont know

Gateway II Gateway II

Wow wow wow wow and yet another wow

WOW... says it all... brilliant peace of work/art. Smart clever beautifull! this game has it all! just... wow... or as borat would say WAWWA-WIWAA!!!!

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

SUPER STYLIN!!

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME STYLE!!!! I love it! great game too :P

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Nice nice (but things can always be better)

Ok.. here's some constructive critisism for ya
positive
1. Nice idea
2. Pretty good overall grapics
3. All works well
4. Sounds are ok

negative
1. Acting (multiple takes, pick out the best one. take your time to wright it.. And ask other people what they think)
2. shots could only be made at a specific part of the body (unable to shoot leg for example) + blood (to much... to bright red)
3. guns dont look real and are different than gun held.
4. MAKE IT LONGER :D :D :D

for the rest!! THUMBS UP!! ME LIKE!!

Super Biology Adventure Super Biology Adventure

Great game!

A new definition of "ALL YOU CAN EAT!". :P
this is the first time I played a game where you can eat enemy bullets! (wish I could in every game :) nice job on the whole germs theme! keep em commin!

Warbears Warbears

OMFG best flash game ever

MAnn I realy liked this! best damn flash game ive ever played... I reallly like your style! the bears are so cute yet so dangerous yet so cloumsy! one downside to this game is: IT ENDS AT SOME POINT!! i want morre! :D:D so plz for the love of god make at least another level! (I think lot of people would agree). Nice menu's, nice graphics, (only thing that could be better is sound.. like a nice background music... I was thinking lounge like royksopp or something. maybe a cute gibberish sound when they talk?) but GREAT GAME OVERALL! KEEP IT UPPY!!!

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

GREAT!

really nice! played it all the way... Looking forward to see part 2 or an other peace by you!

River City Ransom Beta 2 River City Ransom Beta 2

Nice attempt!

Pretty good... shame it was so short (I could only walk 1 screen to the right?). so if thats it... make it longer (at least 4 screens). I also recall that when you battled enemy's you saw a health bar with there name. nice game though

The Dirty Laundry game The Dirty Laundry game

to slow

starts to slow

OpieTee responds:

thx for feedback, shall take it into consideration! c",?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awsome style but TO hard

The game is totaly awsome! but theres some things that can be better (yes there are). Its to hard at some point and like others already said it shoult have a restart point NOT at the start.. I can make it to the breakdance dude but he keeps schooting me wile im on the ground... no fair! so fix that and its PERFECT!! (same thing was said about Alien hominid)