AIM
ReleX

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

Awsome!

Your style, graphics animation and way of story telling are very cool and inspiring! Keep up the good work! 9/10

-Relex

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Insane!

Does justice to the krinkles and the madness series! I dig your sketchy style and choice of music (Like how it syncsin the part with the flames etc) And the power just blasts of the screen!

GJ!
-Relex

Impossible Video Game Impossible Video Game

ultra lame

Ok concept... though poor attempt realising it. 3/10

Angry Dog Angry Dog

I love your style!

Whaha nice! I like the fish character especially, with the propeller hat and all. GJ!

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

Super

That was very good! I'm gonna go watch more of this series! keep up the good work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

These Are The Boring Bits These Are The Boring Bits

Loved it

I just love your animation style! Also very well written and directed.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

LOLZ

I realy like ur style!! (reminds me of ren & stimpy (maybe ur inspired by them?)). I like the overall feel and look... U realy know what Animation is about... thats right... EXAGERATING!! and that worked out very well for u in this cartoon... and ehmm plz do us all a favour... FINISHH THIS!!! :D GJ!!

the YuYu the YuYu

I HATE YOU!!!!!!

For being so damn good!!!! :P man this is incredible! why have you not been contracted to make a feature film?? by disney or something!? your work is perfect! If this is worth a ten then the next best flash movie (appart from your other work) would be worth max 3... I cant get my head around this... :O
all hailll ADAM!!!!

-Go Away- -Go Away-

BRILLIANT!!

Are you some sort of mind reading super duwd? cuz you just exactly explaned what was in my head for so long now... Glad you made a song out of my brain waves! Great! (somehow I hope they all see this but, I dont think they will) send to MTV!!! Or comedy central or something!!

Kickback Mountain Kickback Mountain

Nice satire!

Realy like the satire! Nice plot, graphics, sound aswell. Even though the people that actually follow bush wont get or hate this, out of stupidity. Nicely done hope some people get the message!